Henry developed the Long Ranger to stretch the envelope in a design that takes the hunt to the fur in popular calibers at longer distances. The Long Ranger retains traditional lever action operation with an exposed hammer and forged steel lever but updates it with a geared action. A machined and chromed steel bolt with a 6-lug rotary head is driven into a rear extension of the barrel for a strong and consistent lock-up from shot to shot to shot.
• Caliber:6.5 Creedmoor
• Barrel Length:20"
• Safety:Transfer Bar
• Weight:7 lbs
• Stock Description:American Walnut
• Metal Finish:Black Hardcoat Anodized Receiver/Blued Barrel
• Barrel Description:Round Free-Floating
• Receiver Material:Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
• Sights:None, Drilled/Tapped
• Barrel Length Range:20.00" to 21.99"
• Weight Range:6.00 lbs to 7.99 lbs
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm