Ruger's GP100 revolver features a triple-locking cylinder that is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation. Its patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security, while the integrated sub-assemblies allows for easy maintenance and assembly. The grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips. This Standard model has a stainless steel 4.2" barrel, frame, and cylinder. It also has a black rubber grip with a hardwood insert and a fiber optic front sight with an adjustable rear.
• Caliber:357 Magnum
• Barrel Length:4.2"
• Hammer Style:Exposed
• Grips:Black Rubber w/Wood Insert
• Sights:Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
• Weight:40 oz
• Frame Description:Stainless Steel
• Cylinder Finish:Stainless Steel
• Barrel Finish:Stainless Steel
• Barrel Length Range:4.00" to 4.99"
• Weight Range:32.00 oz to 47.99 oz
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm