The Ruger SP101 revolvers are smaller framed guns which still can handle powerful .357 Magnum cartridges. They also feature a smaller Ruger cushioned grip system with no exposed metal at the back strap for shooter comfort, the patented triple locking cylinder mechanism that securely locks the cylinder into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom, and a stainless steel frame that has no weakening side plates. Built as some of the smallest, most powerful, smaller frame revolvers on the market, they feature Ruger's rugged durability and are engineered for solid performance.
• Caliber:357 Mag
• Barrel Length:2.25"
• Hammer Style:Enclosed
• Grips:Black Rubber w/Synthetic Insert
• Sights:Ramp Front/Fixed Rear
• Weight:25.00 oz
• Frame Description:Stainless Steel
• Frame Size:Standard
• Cylinder Finish:Stainless Steel
• Barrel Finish:Stainless Steel
• Barrel Length Range:2.00" to 2.99"
• Weight Range:16.00 oz to 31.99 oz
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm