The Henry Big Boy captures the wild west adventures of cowboy life on the trail or emulates the pulse quickening thrill of a trophy buck leaping into view. Each genuine American walnut buttstock and forearm are engraved using techniques which combine todays engraving technologies with hand craftsmanship passed from generations past. After engraving, artisans individually hand paint the buttstock and forearm using multiple acrylic colors. The original artwork is visually used as a guide, but subtle detailing makes each unit truly one of a kind.
• Caliber:44 Rem Mag
• Barrel Length:20"
• Safety:Transfer Bar
• Weight:8.68 lbs
• Stock Description:American Walnut
• Metal Finish:Brass Receiver/Blued Barrel
• Barrel Description:Blued Octagon Steel
• Muzzle:Target Crown
• Receiver Material:Brass
• Sights:Adj Semi Buckhorn Rear/Brass Bead Front
• Barrel Length Range:20.00" to 20.99"
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm