The Desert Eagle Case Hardened models (DE50CH, DE44CH and DE357CH) feature a 6-inch barrel, an overall length of 10.75 inches, and a height of 6.25 inches. These gas-operated, rotating bolt semi-automatic pistols are manufactured in the US and offer a high-quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide. All Desert Eagles feature a full picatinny style accessory rail on the barrel and standard ambidextrous safety. The case hardened finish is protected with a clear coat and adds a new spin to the classic look of these Desert Eagles. The models ship with Hogue® finger groove rubber grip, designed for more vigorous range shooting, and for casual shooting, it also comes with wood grips with a laser engraved gold Magnum Research logo.
• Caliber:50 Action Express (AE)
• Barrel Length:6"
• Sight Configuration:Combat Fixed
• Weight:69.8 oz
• Frame Finish:Case Hardened
• Frame Material:Carbon Steel
• Barrel Type:Carbon Steel
• Slide Description:Case Hardened Carbon Steel
• Sight Style:Fixed
• Barrel Length Range:6.00" to 6.99"
• Weight Range:64.00 oz to 79.99 oz
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm