The Ruger 10/22 rifle is America's favorite 22 LR rifle, and it's ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting, and action-shooting events. This model features a hammer-forged barrel locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw V-block system, a precision-machined A380 aluminum alloy receiver, and a patented detachable rotary magazine with a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. This rifle comes with a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and 22 "tip-off" scope mounts, and the 10/22 Sporter features a flatt buttplate with a rubber buttpad and sling swivels.
• Caliber:22 LR
• Barrel Length:18.50"
• Weight:5.20 lbs
• Stock Description:American Walnut
• Metal Finish:Black
• Barrel Description:Cold Hammer Forged
• Receiver Material:Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
• Sights:Adj Rear, Bead Front; Drilled&Tapped
• Barrel Length Range:18.00" to 18.99"
• Weight Range:5.00 lbs to 5.99 lbs
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm