Strength, Simplicity and Ruggedness. Ruger GP100 double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue. Easy on the hand and budget, all GP100 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), and frame widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them rugged, reliable, and dependable.
• Caliber:357 Magnum
• Barrel Length:4.2"
• Hammer Style:Exposed
• Grips:Black Hogue Monogrip
• Sights:Ramp Front, Adjustable Rear
• Weight:40 oz
• Frame Description:Stainless Steel
• Frame Size:Medium
• Cylinder Finish:Stainless Steel
• Barrel Finish:Stainless Steel
• Includes:Hard Plastic Case
• Barrel Length Range:4.00" to 4.99"
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm