The Ruger SR1911 is a classically styled pistol designed with modern manufacturing advances. Their precision CNC-controlled machining process results in s superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel. Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box. The lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, light trigger pull with a quick positive reset and has a skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time. Its extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation. These accept standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories and includes two 7-round stainless steel magazines.
• Caliber:45 ACP
• Barrel Length:4.25"
• Sight Configuration:Novak 3-Dot Adjustable
• Weight:29.3 oz
• Frame Finish:Black Hardcoat Anodized
• Frame Material:Anodized Aluminum
• Barrel Type:Stainless Steel Match Grade
• Slide Description:Low-Glare Stainless
• Case Type:Soft
• Sight Style:Adjustable
• Barrel Length Range:4.00" to 4.99"
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm