The KILO3K offers astounding performance, simplicity, and value, combining the industry’s fastest LightwaveTM DSP, Digital Signal Processing engine with streamlined setup and operation. KILO3K rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR), Archery Mode (ARCH), Applied Ballistics Ultralight (BDX-U), and Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X). In BDX-U mode, the KILO3K utilizes the shooters ballistic profile and measures environmental parameters in real-time to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth™ to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- Onboard temperature, pressure, and humidity sensors for accurate real-time ballistic calculations.
- 5 target modes; First, Best, Last, Fog, and Extended Range.
- 5 range modes; BDX-U, BDX-X, AMR, LOS, Archery.
- BDX™ 2.0 enabled, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralight (BDX-U) with bullet database and support for G1/ G7 drag curves.
- Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- 6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm