The Smith & Wesson Model 637 5-shot J-frame is built with a stainless steel barrel and cylinder and an aluminum alloy frame with an exposed hammer and is supplied with black rubber Uncle Mike's boot grips. The greatest strength of this gun is excellent accuracy. Other strengths include the rounded contours of the gun, ease of concealment, its simplicity of operation and high production values in finish and fit.
• Caliber:38 Special
• Barrel Length:1.875"
• Hammer Style:Exposed
• Grips:Black Synthetic
• Sights:Integral Front, Fixed Rear
• Weight:14.3 oz
• Frame Description:Aluminum Alloy
• Frame Size:Small
• Cylinder Finish:Stainless Steel
• Barrel Finish:Stainless
• Barrel Length Range:0.50" to 1.99"
• Weight Range:9.00 oz to 15.99 oz
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Cancer and Reproductive Harm